Sunday, August 14, 2011

Date Night: Crazy Stupid Love

I love when I have Sundays off and Edward and I can spend the whole day together. It's a rare occasion so I really cherish it. Today, he picked up my favorite take-out, Chipotle, on his way over to lay by my pool. After soaking up some vitamin D we relaxed for a while then went to the movies to see Crazy Stupid Love. I've been wanting to see it, but it was even better than I expected! At one point I was tearing up, but then my good cry got interrupted by something hilarious. It takes a lot to get me to tear up and laugh at the same time. And there are so many good people in it! The only thing I didn't like about it was Ryan Gosling's man jewelry. Pet peeve. He's too cute for that. But other than that, it was the perfect date night movie. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment