Friday, August 5, 2011

Fall Display Time!

It's that time again... Time to set-up new display at the store! And, this Fall Install couldn't have come at a better time. I needed a good project to take my mind off of all that debt business. So, I decided yesterday to dive right in by searching the internet for some inspiring photos to get my creative process going. It needs to have a very cozy, woodsy feel to it and I always like to have a touch of whimsy. These photos got me super inspired and ready to go. Today, Scarlet and I made a trip to Michael's and now I am ready to start prepping. Tomorrow will include sawing branches and spray painting them hot pink! So exciting!!!

For my non-facebook readers who haven't already seen, here is a pic of Scarlet at Michael's with me. She wasn't as into it as I was...


No comments:

Post a Comment