Monday, August 8, 2011

OB-Sessions: Elie Saab Wedding Gowns

Ok, no I'm not engaged... yet, but I've been looking at wedding gowns since I can remember. And, after a lifetime of research I have decided that Elie Saab is my favorite wedding gown designer. His dresses have everything I want. They're flowy and sparkly with lots of detailing. 

I found the one in the first picture a little over a year ago and just out of curiosity emailed them for the price. I know that may seem a little crazy, but that dress is EXACTLY what I want! They responded immediately saying that it was part of the Elie Saab Couture Collection and these dresses range from $60-$80k. They also said that I should swing by one of their fashion houses in Paris or Milan for more information... Oh, yes I would love to swing by your fashion houses in Paris and Milan, the only problem is that $60-$80k is waaaaaay over my entire wedding budget! That is CRAZY!

So, I will be shopping for "Elie Saab Inspired" gowns when that day finally comes... But, that doesn't stop me from dreaming about myself in one of the gowns from the the Fall 2011 Collection. My 3 favorites are above. OB-SESSED!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha so fun! Love the glittering sheaths... I totally remember the gown you wanted. At least BHLDN offers some that have the sparkly details for a fraction of $60k!

    ReplyDelete