Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Early Idol Picks




I am so excited about this season of American Idol! There are so many good people, but I have narrowed it down to my 2 favorite guys and my 2 favorite girls. The guys were easy. Paul Mcdonald (Pictured first) is by far my favorite. Love his voice and style. And Brett, I just love because he is different and has a really good tone to his voice too.


It was soooo hard to choose from the girls. There were a total of 8 that I really liked, but tomorrow night they will narrow it down to only 6, so I know I'm going to be sad to see some of them go. I have to pick the diva, Ashton Jones. I just loved her attitude and style. I'm not sure if the typical AI audience will pick her, but I don't care I love her. My other pick, Naima, is a sure win. Her story and voice put together make her exactly what the show is all about. Plus I love her unique artistic style she has going. She already knows who she wants to be!


Other top pics include:
Casey Abrams (very cool and unique)
Kendra Chantelle
Julie Zorrilla (Love her, but wasn't at her best tonight)
Haley Reinhart
Thia Megia (Wow! is she really 15? She is my #3 girl)
Lauren Alaina
Pia Toscano (gave me chill bumps)


Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment