Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Fun Stuff

A very fun part of growing up and moving into a new place is decorating! My budget is limited, but I kind of feel like the bargain hunt is half the fun. I'm SO excited to be living near an Ikea, and I'm finally getting the chance to use my Anthro discount on home merchandise!


Here is my inspiration

I love the style and colors of this room!

I decided a month or so ago (before I was actually offered the job) to go ahead and buy this rug from Anthropologie to go in front of my sofa. I figured I could return it if I was turned down because how perfect is it to work my whole living room around! And, now it is sold out, so I'm glad I did. Mine has a little more aqua and less red/pink which I like. 

I also loved this rug for under my dining table. I might need to find the actual dining table before purchasing the rug, but I'm thinking maybe I can find a cool one at a flea market or consignment store. I need to do some research to see what all Scottsdale has to offer in that area.

I love the aqua these would bring into the room and the moroccan style. 


This mirror is so fun, and surprisingly not too expensive. 


That's all I have picked out for now. I'm sure my apartment will be sad and empty for a little while, so for now I'm just window shopping. I can't wait to share how it all comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment