Saturday, March 5, 2011

My New Pad



When I tell people I'm moving to Scottsdale, their first question is always "Where are you gonna live?" Well, I've already found an apartment (thanks to my boyfriend and his sister) and I am super excited about it! Surprisingly, you can get a lot more for your money in Scottsdale than you can in the Jackson area. So, they were able to find me an AMAZING place in my price range. One of the community pools is pictured above. I plan on spending a lot of time there. Most weeks I will be off during the week since I work in retail, so I picture myself spending my days off sitting poolside, drinking a frozen cocktail and enjoying some quality "Leah Time." Ahhh luxury!

3 comments:

  1. this looks so nice!! you forgot to mention your best friend pool side with you:) cant wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete