Monday, May 23, 2011

Almost BEACHTIME!!!


So far, my vacation has been AMAZING! Meagan and Todd's wedding was perfect in every way and relaxing at home is exactly what I've been needing. I slept until 11 this morning! It has been a while since that happened. But now, I am SO EXCITED to get some quality Carmen time at her Villa in Destin!!!!! We're heading there early in the morning tomorrow and I can't wait!!! We're trying to make this an annual Memorial Day trip and above are some pictures from last year. The first one almost looks like we're going for a run like we're all healthy or something, but actually I had just tackled her into the sand to which she exclaimed "THIS IS SILK!!!" and started chasing me with both fists full of sand. Everyone knows that becoming a grown-up is put on hold when you go on vacation... Here's to another beach trip full of childish behavior! 




No comments:

Post a Comment