Friday, May 13, 2011

I need a vacation!

This past week has been one of the most exhausting weeks of my entire life! Not only did I lead my first display install (pics above), we also as a store had to prepare for a visit from the Company's President, Director of Stores, and Merchandising Director. Talk about PRESSURE! By the end of the day tomorrow I will have worked 62 hours this week. Whew! Luckily, I LOVE what I do. I had so much anxiety about the install and the visit but both turned out so much better than I expected! And, the reaction to the store and the display by our visitors made all of the blood, sweat and tears that were shed worth it! I have a vacation coming up starting a week from tomorrow and I have never looked more forward to getting my feet in that Destin sand! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, Leah! I love all of the bright colors:) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete