Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dream House: Destin


I'm already getting sad that our vacation is over in just 3 days!!! Today, we went to the beach around 11 then Carmen and I came back to the villa around 4 and enjoyed some summer cocktails and snacks on the balcony while the boys played some golf. I really think I could make this my every day lifestyle. Since it isn't quite possible right now, I can only dream....


One unique thing that Ed and I have in common is that we both love to dream and talk about the day that we will be able to afford houses wherever we want. I've always told him that Destin will have to be one of those places. Our Destin dream house would have to be Mediterranean style, have real shutters, lots of outdoor entertaining space with super comfy lounging chairs and gorgeous landscaping. And, of course it would have to be right on the beach! One day.....




No comments:

Post a Comment