Thursday, July 14, 2011

The New Rug is Here!!!

It's all coming together! 

No potty on the new rug, Scarlet!

Yay! The rug that I ordered over a month ago that was backordered finally arrived! And, perfect timing... Right in the middle of my spending freeze. It's like pre-paid shopping! It's just what my apartment needed to sort of tie everything together. Next on my list: the other 3 panels for the dining room windows, curtain rods, a new dining table and chairs, a coffee table and 4 new succulent plants to replace the ones that died :( My thumb is black! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I know this should be about the rugs but honestly I am so distracted by Scarlet! Just look at how cute she's checking out your rug! Ahhhhh I want to hold her!! (screaming continues)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha did you notice her hanging off the arm of the couch in the first pic, too? She is so silly... You HAVE to meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I saw her hanging off the arm of the couch! How can you even question that! I've been inspecting your every photo looking for her mwahhahahaha. Yes I HAVE to meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete