Sunday, July 17, 2011

Soul Mates

I believe that we have multiple soul mates... Not just "The One" that we fall in love with, but also those who we have a different connection with. You know, those that aren't technically family, but might as well be?  I have many amazing friends, but then there are those that I have a deeper relationship with that I know will last forever no matter how far away we are from each other, how horribly we treat each other, or how long we go without seeing or talking to each other.... These are the people that every time I see them, we pick up right where we left off (even if it has been years since we last saw each other). Here are my favorite pictures of each of them with me in the order that I met them.

Lindzey: Her claim to fame is that she taught me how to ride a bike without training wheels when we were 5. I wish I had a pic on my computer of us back when she had "the fro".  We met up again our freshman year of college and still love to play dress up. Obviously meant to be bffs!

Christina: We met in the 1st grade and immediately started butting heads... But, for some reason, we always make our way back to each other <3

Carmen: Middle school P.E. class misery bonded us for life. Who knew then that we would experience so much together (picking just one pic of us was a tough one)!

Stephanie: This pic, however, was easy! We met freshman year of high school - love. at. first. sight. My other half :)

Anna: This pic was another easy one. The start of summer beach trip after our freshman year of college was epic... She had me at, "Are yall swayin?" (Inside joke)

Edward: We met in Cabo my junior year of college. Surviving 5 years of long distance proves he is definitely The One.

Cindy: ESP at its best! We started out just cubicle neighbors at Conde, but she quickly became a special person to me. Although we come from completely different backgrounds and now live on complete opposite sides of the country, we still have that psychic connection ;)

I have been so blessed to have so many of my soul mates in my life already. I think that's a sign that I am on the right path! I wonder if I have any left.....




3 comments:

  1. My face in that picture is ridic! I MISS YOU! Does this automatically make Louie and Scarlet doggy soulmates? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I was just reading you and your long-time friends and did not expect seeing myself made it to you list! What a sweet surprise! I love our love! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete