Monday, July 18, 2011

Slipping Back Into Leah Land

They say a common symptom of the Quarter Life Crisis is nostalgia. Maybe that is what has inspired my previous post as well as this one. When I was a little girl, my friends and I used to play in "the woods" as we called it. My imagination would run wild and these photos remind me of what it used to look like in my head. I especially love the ones of the arches covered in vines. If I saw one of those when I was little, I just had to walk under it for some reason. I saw it as an entrance into something... A magic imaginary land. I even sometimes get the urge now as an adult when I see pretty walk-ways like these to walk through them and see what happens. You're never to old to make believe!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. There's nothing more tranquil and inspiring than stepping into the forrest of your mind and letting the imagination run wild!! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete