Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dancing in the Rain

Last night, Ed and I saw each other for the first time in almost 2 weeks! After being long distance for such a long time I didn't expect to miss him as much as I did. I was so excited to see him and spend the night in. We cooked dinner and watched a movie. In the movie, the lead character was asked an interesting question: "Would you rather ride on a train, dance in the rain or feel no pain?" My answer was easy: dance in the rain. Ed gave the answer that I'm sure most guys would choose: feel no pain. Although I'm not a fan of pain, I don't think I would want to do away with it all together. Some pain is good. It's what tells us that something is wrong.

Anyway, dancing in the rain is one of my favorite past times. And, out of curiosity I googled what my answer said about my personality and it said: "You are a daydreaming kind of person. Your head is often in the clouds. You don't like to conform to society's standards and are always dreaming of things to make this world better."

I would say that's about right :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you know who the peo;le in this photo are?

    ReplyDelete