Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finally Fall

I know it's not officially Fall, yet, but in my book Labor Day weekend + college football opening day = the beginning of Fall. Along with my girl time, Fall in Mississippi is one of the biggest things I miss about home. There is a crisp in the air that comes to Mississippi towards the end of September that is unlike anywhere else. And, I can't explain the feeling The Grove gives me on an Ole Miss football game day, but it is magical. Even when we do suck...

I'm so excited to be going home in November for the Olemiss/LSU game + Thanksgiving dinner with the fam + another 22nd birthday celebration! I'll have to soak up that magical feeling as much as I can in just a long weekend. I think I'll appreciate the Arizona weather a lot more come January and February when it is bitter cold back home and perfectly pleasant here. Or, atleast when it goes below 90 degrees at night. That would be nice.

So in honor of my favorite season, I have a new blog header dedicated to one of my favorite activities: shopping! The spending freeze should be ending soon and at the perfect time. Happy Fall!



1 comment:

  1. Love the photos in this post. They all look so "Leah!" XOXO

    ReplyDelete