Thursday, September 29, 2011

OB-Sessions: Boho Glam






When you're young it is normal to experiment and play around with all different styles. I have experimented A LOT and unfortunately can already look back at some looks and say "What was I thinking?!?" I think it is important to fully define what you want your style to be so that you can make purposeful decisions when you go shopping. And, the style that I love the most and think most suites me is "Boho Glam". I think I've done well sticking to it with my last 5 or so purchases, but I've saved the looks above to my computer as sort of a reminder of what makes me absolutely OB-SESSED! They can also be viewed as part of my birthday list in case anyone needs any ideas... All can be found at freepeople.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment