Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Day Off

Yesterday was my first day off since starting work and I took full advantage. I laid poolside with my frozen cocktail for a few hours, of course got too much sun and spent the rest of the day chillaxing and getting some quality Leah Time. I tried not to let all of my relaxation get interrupted by my new biggest fear....


Everyone knows that I HATE bugs. Up until now the bugs that I most feared were wasps, bees, spiders and roaches. But, now I live in a place where the ultimate bug exists.... SCORPIONS!!! Ed thinks I'm ridiculous because he has lived here his whole life and has never even seen one, but I've already met someone who knows someone that got stung and their whole arm went numb! Supposedly they only live in newly or non-developed areas, but that didn't stop me from freaking out every time I thought I felt something on my leg at the pool yesterday....

2 comments:

  1. that is definitely my apartment in the very top hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha really? Jealous! You better look out I'm watching you... apparently.

    ReplyDelete