Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fiesta Night!


Today was my second day at work and so far I'm loving it! All of the girls are young, really cool and super laid back. However, last night I closed and then I opened this morning so I was exhausted when I left work this afternoon. Luckily, I have the best boyfriend ever! I came home to him waiting for me outside my apartment with all the makings of a mexican fiesta including margaritas! Mmmmm!!! He knows how to keep me happy! I had to take a picture of his "quesadilla"... It's actually 2 quesadillas in 1. I was pretty impressed. 


So, we had our fiesta night and watched American Idol. As far as American Idol goes, I may not be watching it anymore after tonight... Pia was one of my current top 3 picks and now she is gone and the freakin country gangster boy is still there?? Ugh! I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment