Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Loop

Being new to this city, I'm slowly learning my way around. So far, the only place I know how to go without using my phone gps is work... I know it's sad. The Loop (loop 101) has now become one of my favorite things. Scottsdale has way too many red lights and they are all always red!! No red lights on the loop, though. I jump on it and it spits me out only 2 miles from work. Plus, I love the view of the mountains! I leave at different times every day so they look completely different depending on the time. They're especially pretty early in the morning. But, this is what they look like at about 5pm on my way home.


Another thing about being in a brand new city is that the chances of passing someone I know driving down the road are much lower here. Which means that my car singing has reached a whole new level. I'm sure these Arizonians think I'm crazy. So, the song of the week (I know I'm going to get made fun of for this) is Pia Toscano's version of Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me. Yes, I downloaded a song from American Idol. But she is just SO GOOD! If you download the full recorded version of this song you will see what I mean. And you'll be able to picture me driving down The Loop pretending I'm on American Idol singing along...

No comments:

Post a Comment