Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Walk in the Park


Yesterday was my first store refresh at work and it went really well! We had to be there at 6am, so by the time I got off I felt like I had hit a wall. But, Ed came over with his dog, Lily and insisted that we go on a walk and explore my area. Once he dragged me out of the apartment I was glad we did. We walked around the apartment complex and over to a park across the street, threw the ball around for Lily and took in the pretty view of the mountains. Ed thinks it's funny how obsessed I am with them. But just look at how pretty they are! I may even let him talk me into a hike soon!


For tonight, Phoenix is experiencing some rare weather... 42 and rainy! Arizonians are as bad as LA people when it comes to rain. Everyone is freaking out and have lost their ability to drive. They're also blaming me for bringing the rain with me from Mississippi. Anyway, since the weather is yuck we just got some take out and are about to settle in for a movie night. Lucky for me, Ed brought over my new tv unit, so we're not going to have to watch it with the tv on the floor!

2 comments:

  1. I showed Twiggy and Sugar the Lily pics and they're MAD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new life in Arizona and am so happy for you!
    (PS: your mom's comment above made me laugh too hahaha. So cute!)

    ReplyDelete