Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Dilemma

 The Cambridge Lovers Knot Tiara
 The Durbar Tiara
 The Fringe Tiara
 The Spencer Family Tiara
The Girls of Britain and Ireland Tiara

Oh, what's a future queen to do... How will Kate ever decide which tiara to wear for her big day? Above are a few of her options, including The Fringe Tiara that Queen Elizabeth wore on her wedding day and The Spencer Family Tiara that Princess Diana wore on hers. 

She doesn't have to wear one at all... Sarah Ferguson (also a commoner) wore a crown of flowers in her hair until after the ceremony. Or she could even have a new tiara made just for her. Based on Kate the Great's style, I could see her doing something much more understated. I imagine her in a sleek, glamourous and elegant gown that has a lot of detailing with a smaller, less extravagant tiara... Or, maybe that's what I imagine myself in???


Since I can NOT WAIT to see what she ends up wearing, I plan on taking some sleepy time medicine around 4 this afternoon and setting my alarm for 1am so I don't have to wait 1 more second than I have to! Who is with me?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I like the Fringe and Girls of Britain tiara and I'm going to wake up at 5 to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny.. I thought about you when I saw the Fringe! It's so art deco and I know you love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! Beautiful but strong and powerful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete