Friday, April 8, 2011

OB-sessions/Good Buys

 Since Kate Hudson's fringe bag (as shown in the original OB-sessions post) isn't available anymore I have been on the hunt for a substitute. I saw this one online at Free People a few weeks ago and was interested, but fell in love when I saw it in person. It is so cute (and only $68!!!!!). MINE!
Obviously, I'm not at the point in my life where I can splurge $420 on a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses (also shown in the original OB-sessions post). So, I freaked out when I saw this just as cute pair also at Free People for only $18! MINE!
The Sheila Fajl ring I originally posted was very similar to this one and cost over $200. This one is on sale at Anthropologie for $70! Soon to be MINE!!!

Ahhh... How I love retail therapy.

1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh throughout this post. hahaha you are so cute Leah.

    ReplyDelete