Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Style Crush: Kate Middleton

Ok, like everyone else I can NOT WAIT for the Royal Wedding!!! I'm seriously considering pulling an all nighter so I can see it all live! This obsession has been deeply rooted in me by my mom. When I was a little girl I remember watching Princess Diana become a princess over and over again with her. 

And now.... Kate! I love her chic, sophisticated, timeless and oh so British style. What makes her even better is that she has always had this style. It hasn't just come from being in the spotlight. Even when she and Prince William first started dating she was already rocking those hats! I love that she is so confident in herself. And, that she still looks chic even dressed down (like in the third picture). 

I know a lot of people feel the same way, but of course I am DYING to see her wedding gown! I have a feeling Kate the Great won't disappoint...

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to pull an all-nighter you should really consider doing the Royal Wedding Sleepover (Check out Brides.com for details, of course). Party while watching her walking down the aisle! lol

    PS: the "excuse note" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just looked at it! That is so cute! Are you having a sleep over? I have to be at work at 6am on Friday and I think it starts at 1am Arizona time, so I think it may be worth just staying up all night!!

    ReplyDelete