Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fall Inspiration

Working in the fashion industry/retail world, July is the time to start looking ahead to fall. Which is fine with me because it is my favorite season of all, especially when it comes to fashion. Today at work we got a fall preview packet and I literally freaked out. It is all so amazing that I've vowed not to spend one more penny on summer clothes (we'll see how that goes). It inspired me so much I immediately had to start putting together some fall looks from the fall-ish merchandise that we already have and this was my favorite! Yes, those are LACE LEGGINGS!! Aaaaaahhhh OBSESSED! And, layering on necklaces is one of my new favorite things. These two look so good together! I can't wait for fall! My birthday is in November and I've already started my wish list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment