Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Heart NY

This time of year makes me really miss New York. It's the time of year there when you can finally break out the sandals and summer dresses, ask for a table outside at a little cafe, lounge around in one of the many parks, get lost wandering the tiny streets downtown and visit the MET for it's annual costume exhibit. I've been every year for the last 3 years and it makes me sad that I'm not going to make it to see Savage Beauty this year. I also STILL haven't been to The High Line. Does anyone want to take a summer trip with me? I know I'm just coming down off of one vacation, but the best cure for travel withdrawals is to start planning another trip!
Ed and I still talk about moving back to New York almost daily. We've discussed waiting a few years... Maybe until after we're that "m" word. I dream of the day I make it back there... A little apartment in Greenwich Village, a good job that I enjoy, a puppy and Ed are all I need :) Although, I am happy here in Scottsdale, there is no place like New York.



No comments:

Post a Comment