Monday, June 13, 2011

My Bucket List

I always say that I want to see and experience as much in this world as I can before I die, so I have a loooong bucket list. Here are a few things that I have been able to check off:


Learn to ski

Live in New York

Go for a romantic carriage ride in Central Park :)

See the Eiffel Tower sparkle

Go for a gondola ride in Venice

See the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Go to the Colosseum in Rome

At the top of my list right now is to slide down the Great Wall of China... 

They have a section where you can sit on a little rolling cart and slide down it and it looks like SO much fun! This is one of the many many things left on my bucket list, so I've decided to start sharing some of them here on my blog and hopefully one day I'll be able to share how I check each of them off! Anybody want to go to China with me?

1 comment:

  1. I have two of those things done too! Leaning tower of pisa and Eiffel tower, I have practically those same pictures too hehe :)

    xo
    Stylelista
    www.stylelistaconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete