Friday, June 24, 2011

Scarlet

I have been waiting for this day for SO LONG! Today was Scarlet's first day with her new mommy :) And of course, I have documented everything.... 
When I got her home last night she was kind of nervous and didn't really know what to do, so she followed me around everywhere looking up at me like this :)

Although we didn't get a long nights sleep because I had to be up super early, she slept so well and was ready for her first day at work! I think she likes riding in the car.

She was a little nervous again when we first got to the store, but as you can see, she settled right in after a while :) 

After such an exhausting work day, she is catching up on her beauty sleep right now.

I LOVE HER! She is doing so well and is SO SWEET! She loves to cuddle and give kisses. Right now, we are working on going potty OUTSIDE, not in my apartment... She is used to having a doggy door and fenced-in yard, so getting her to go potty on a leash is taking some getting used to. Like a true "Scarlet" she is quite stubborn. We're also working on getting that sweet little tail un-tucked from between her legs. She has been through a lot of changes within the last 24 hours! Luckily, I have the whole weekend off and can spend it getting her more acquainted with her new home :) 



3 comments:

  1. OMG you've got your dream dog!! Soooo adorable!! She looks so sweet and totally looks like your dog. So happy for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg she is BEYOND adorable! I can't wait to babysit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet my new granddog :)

    ReplyDelete