Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Worth the Splurge? Or Shopaholic Relapse?

I've been waiting for an employee appreciation to get these 2 Anthro items and it is here!!! The only problem is that it ends in a few days and I don't have the funds to buy them. So, to get them I would have to put a few hundred dollars on my credit card..... Hmmm worth it? It's such a good deal and I have been wanting them for several months now. And, it would really make my apartment feel more complete and more like home... I am so so far from home :*( What do I do?!?! Someone tell me what I want to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...How about you purchase just one of the two? Is the rug for the dining room? If so, I'd go with the drapes and hold off on the rug since you already have carpet in there anyway.

    I really really wanted this one for my living room: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?color=095&navAction=jump&id=983068
    but its sold out...and not in my funds even if it was still available :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that rug ties all the colors together :( And, I want hardwood floors in my next apt so this way i'll already have my rugs!

    I like that one, too... Why can't we have unlimited funds?

    ReplyDelete