Friday, June 17, 2011

Yumminess!!

Healthy Breakfast - Fiber One Cereal with a banana and skim milk
Healthy Lunch - Hummus Trio and pita bread
Somewhat Healthy Snack - yogurt with strawberries and chocolate chips
Best Mexican Food - bean and cheese burrito from Ajo Als
Best Pasta - Four Cheese Pasta from Cheesecake Factory
Best Brunch - Jalapeno cheddar biscuits and sausage gravy from Over Easy
Best Take-Out - Burrito Bowl from Chipotle
Mmmm writing this post is making me hungry!!! Every where I live I always have to find my go-to favorite meals. As you can see, my day-to-day diet is pretty healthy. Fiber One cereal, banana, hummus and yogurt... People often ask if I'm a vegetarian, but I am not. I just prefer carbs and cheeeeeeeeeese! My love for cheese becomes more obvious when you look at my favorite splurge meals here. Basically, everything is floating in a delicious pool of cheesy yumminess! I have yet to find my favorite salad, sandwich and sushi places. I've actually had some pretty good sushi, but I haven't found The One yet. What I'm missing the most is the Shrimp Kodiak roll from Little Tokyo, Black and Bleu Salad from Newks, Chicken Salad Panini from Beagle Bagle, and all things MOE'S. I wish I could just get some shipped out to me every once in a while. Maybe I should look into franchising.....

Anyway, time to go eat my hummus! Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment