Sunday, June 5, 2011

Style Crush: Kate Hudson


I recently decided that it had been too long since I had seen Almost Famous, so I ordered it on Netflix and Ed and I watched it last night. Every time I see that movie I love it more and more. Especially now because I'm so into the 70's look. Kate Hudson is the ultimate laid back free spirit, but she still manages to ALWAYS look glamourous. I've already featured that fringe bag back in the first ever OB-sessions post. I'm still obsessed and still see it popping up everywhere I look, yet it is still unavailable! I also would die to have that fringe dress she's wearing in the last pic. That would be so fun to frolick and dance in! But, my all time favorite look of hers is that white backless Emilio Pucci gown in the 2nd and 3rd picture. I've been loving everything Pucci these days! Have you seen the Pucci Fall 2011 Collection? OB-sessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment