Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OB-sessions: Fringe Kimonos


Um, this may be my biggest obsession ever! I saw the first picture yesterday and instantly knew I had to find it and make it MINE! I did find it, but I'm going to have to wait until I have a little extra money before I order it.... Looks like I may be carrying around my broken iPhone for a little while longer.. The new rug and curtains put off buying a new one once already. Oh well, as long as it still works! 


But, honestly, I am so obsessed with all of these fringe kimonos that I don't want to wear anything else now. I want to order all of them and then some and wear one every day. They're so pretty and glamourous and look super comfortable, too! Thoughts? I'm sure my mom will turn her nose up and say they look like robes.... 

7 comments:

  1. kind of obsessed with those as well! I am hoping FP gets some in :)
    xoxo Stylelista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! This post is gorgeous! i need a fringed kimono in my wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you like it! I'm happy to have a follower all the way from the UK. I just checked out your blog and it seems we have a lot in common! Let me know if you would like the links to purchase one of the kimonos. Aren't they amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Id Love To Know The Seller Of The Gorgeous Pink Kimono With Brown Fringing. Please Post For Me So I Can Buy One?

      Delete
  4. did you end up buying any of these?.. I'd love to know the seller of the last 3 please =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I absolutely love your blog! I'd love the links to purchase one of the kimonos.. My email is ashleylljohnson@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it!

    xx
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i really love the third kimono and i really want one similar to that for a festivle i am going to can you tell me where you got it from ? xxx

    ReplyDelete